Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fundie In Disguise

Fundie In Disguise

I temporarily followed a guy who said he was an atheist.  As I read his blog, I saw thinly veiled Christianity and we discussed many things.

I have the opinion that If we don’t stop Islam, we may end up back in the Dark Ages. And, he challenged me on it.

This is as close to a quote as I can remember, “So what, we survived that one, we’ll probably survive the next one.”

So, I wrote a poem/song that goes to the tune of ‘Strangers in the Night’
Walk the Path in Grace

Fundie in disguise.
Said he did not believe.
Followed me today.
And said he could not conceive
Of a god or two.

Blogged of many things.
Thinly veiled preaching.
Anti-theist me.
I tried to teach him.
Of no gods and such.

Tweets went on and on.
Each one more telling.
Calling me names.
Was quite compelling.
His churchy ways were bare.

He soon began to offend me.
Said all atheists
Were all the same thing.
And still he would persist
To tell me I was wrong.

I left him to his insanity.
Told him to find a way
To get more healthy.
He loved his god today
Loved his delusion, too.

Beware of pretending fundies.
They always show their spots.
A leopard has to display.
He really had the hots
For his imaginary god.


No comments:

Post a Comment