Monday, April 8, 2013

Just A Few Tweets


Just A Few Tweets

Mary @ Joe'smyMan
Had a bad dream a few weeks ago. Now I'm sick every morning. I hope it wasn't food poisoning.

Joe @ JoetheCarp
Well, the news is out. I never had sex with that cheating bitch and she's layin the blame on me anyway. I gotta marry her! Shit!

Mary @ Joe'smyMan
I swear, I've never had sex.  I mean I gave my cousin a handjob once, but that don't count, right?

Joe @ JoetheCarp
Baby arrived in the dead of winter.  Wouldn't you know it, happened while we were traveling. No motels, no money, had to sleep in a barn.

Mary @ Joe'smyMan
Damn that HURT!  I'm never doing that again.  He's a cute little thing, though.  All that glowing skin really freaks me out.

Twenty some years later:

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Been traveling a lot lately. Made some rad new friends lately. We hang a lot and watch the bazaar and stuff.  Like, it's a bitchin' time!

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Went swimming yesterday with my main man John TB @ SwimIsFab.  He's a righteous dude.  He bogarts the hashish man!

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Some guy tried to make me take some hard dope yesterday.  I almost did it, but then I thought about the "This is your brain on drugs." thing....close one.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Me and my homie's climbed up this bitchin hill today. The wind was so strong that we had to scream at each other.  Felt like I was in church.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Saw some guy fall this morning. He said his legs didn't work so I helped him up. Strange dude, man. He kissed my feet and walked away.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
We ran out of weed and I sent all 12 of my homie's to get some more.  I hope they score the good stuff and not that crap they grow up in Gehenna.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
I'm gettin to be an old man. Gonna be 33 soon and, wow, am I feelin it.  Got some good dope to get the thru.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Fucker! One of my crew ratted me out to the Narcs. Now I gotta go to court.  Hope I don't got to do jail time.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Told my crew not to worry about it. I forgive the rat but he says he feels bad and deserves what he gets.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Got the worst sentence EVER! Now I gotta hang out with 2 criminals for a while!  Sucks big time! My hands are gonna be sore.

The J Man @ Joe'smyDad
Glad that's over! But, it was only 3 days and now I can PARTAAY!  I'll be gone for a while but do not forsake me my beautiful Tweeps!  I'll be back, I promise!

Petey @ PnPCrew
Man, I really miss The J Man @ Joe'smyDad, but he said he'd get back here in my lifetime.  Time will tell I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment