Tuesday, May 28, 2013

An Appeal to All Muslims

An Appeal to All Muslims

We, humans, are faced with an enormous challenge.  There is an event that seems to be coming that can be stopped. But it will take great courage to avoid this tragedy.  I am an atheist citizen of the Earth and I appeal to all Muslims to make this change possible.  I am told that Islam is a religion of peace and I truly, desperately want to believe it.

The violence in the world seems to be growing by the day. And, it appears to be out of control.  If it continues to grow, it could engulf the entire planet in a war that will damage all of mankind.

Radical extremists are killing, bombing and raping innocents in the name of Islam.  These monsters use verses from the Qur’an to commit unspeakable acts.  These monsters MUST be stopped.

There are two ways they can be stopped. 

  1. Armies of the non-Muslim world will be deployed to bring these people to justice.
  2. Peaceful Muslims will find a way to arrest these people and present them to the proper authorities.

I beg each Muslim who reads this to see that if the first solution must be used, the whole world will be drawn into a conflict that will make all previous wars look like child’s play.

If Islam is truly a religion of peace, I implore you to find the strength to police your own radical extremist and become the peaceful people that I’m told you are.

None of us want a war.  None of us want to see our loved ones in danger or perhaps killed.  I beg you with all my heart to stop these violent people among you.



No comments:

Post a Comment